Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Beautiful Face

The old saying is "you can't go home again." Maybe you can't, but sometimes the Universe offers you a chance to recapture a little bit of magic from times past.

That happened for me yesterday when I got to enjoy a two-hour visit with a friend I hadn't seen or talked to in a long, long time.



Pam tells me we worked together some 23 years ago. You couldn't prove it by me, and it doesn't matter. As we talked and talked, the years drifted away . . . and it was as if we'd seen each other just yesterday. We reminisced about good times and not-so-great, picking up where we'd left off so long ago.

What a blessing to have an opportunity to refresh a long-cherished friendship. I hope it will be the first of many times to come that we'll be able to catch up on each other's lives and families.

I love you, Pam Hundley! I'm so glad you're back in my life.






No comments:

Post a Comment