Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Resurfacing - Finally

For those who are wondering what hole I fell into . . . I finally feel on the road to recovery from the cold (or whatever) that attacked me a week ago today and laid me flat. I've slowly and painfully crawled out of my hidey-hole and am emerging into the world again.

For those who thought I was in Arizona . . . nope. Couldn't go. Couldn't face the 13-hour drive, twice in five days. We're hoping for the first weekend in November, if weather permits. Because everything was in place for a visit with those we love and miss, it really hurt to have to postpone. Looking back on the last few days, though--it was for the best.

Watch for new postings within the next day or two, including a new chapter of Khyber Dreams.

Love to everyone. Stay healthy.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back to the outside world!!!!! I wondered where you were, but figured you were off hiking or something fun. I had a form of the flu or allergy last week & had to cancel all my classes, etc. Wouldn't do to sit in a room with 35 old folks and sneeze and cough all the time, right?? Anyway, glad you're better. Looking for the next installments. Love, meeeeeeeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete